A TO SZE
(920) 562-6742 • 459 Choctaw Ct, Green Bay.
Senior Lifestyle Consulting & Case Management. Contact Tammy Sze, [email protected]
(920) 497-4672 • 300 Adams St, Green Bay
ASERA CARE HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP. 2nd Wed. of the month at 2:00 pm. Free and open to the public. Contact Mandy Sarazen at [email protected]
Healing Through Grief – Life After Caregiving
Third Wednesday of each month. 4:00 to 5:30.
Free and open to the public. Contact Beverly Bartlett at (920) 448-4300
AFFINITY VISITING NURSES HOSPICE
(920) 727-2000 or 1 (866) 236-8500 • Appleton
Fox Point Plaza, 816 Winneconne Ave, Neenah
A Time To Mourn
Six-week grief support for adults who have lost an adult loved one. Co-led by professionals trained in grief support. No fee. Advance registration required. Offered 3 times yearly. Call Angie Schuldt, [email protected]
Men Journeying Through Grief
Meeting 1st Wednesday of every month 6:00–8:00 in Neenah. For men only.
Alzheimer/dementia support group
(920) 434-2024 • 3370 Deerfield Ln W, Suamico. 1st Thursday of the month at 5:30.
Contact Laura, [email protected]
AURORA AT HOME
(920) 288-5100 • Aurora BayCare Medical Center, 931 Discovery Rd, Green Bay. Contact:
Lisa Falk, (920) 838-1886, [email protected]
Event: General Grief Support – 6-Week Series. 2nd and 4th Mondays – (Jan, Feb, March) (May, June, July) (Sept, Oct, Nov). Location: The Chapel of Aurora BayCare Hospital. Registration required.
2420 Nicolet Dr, Green Bay. A week-long day camp from 8:30 am-4:30 pm for grieving children, ages 7-14, held at the UWGB Campus. Registration now available.
Contact Illene Cupit, [email protected]
THE CARE COMMUNITY
In-Sight Books, Inc. web site for Grief’s Safe Place. Visit Insightbooks.com for those who have
experienced a loss.
(920) 965-6343 • 3475 Humboldt Rd, Green Bay
Divorce Care: Tuesdays 6:30–8:00. Contact
Lynn Duncan, [email protected]
CHILDREN’S HEALTH ALLIANCE OF WI INFANT DEATH CENTER
(414) 337-4571 • The Infant Death center connects with families who experience a sudden and unexpected death of an infant to better understand their unique grieving needs and provides appropriate resources. Staff works closely with professionals serving grieving families to provide additional resources and self-care information for the professional. Visit
www.chawisconsin.org for a complete listing of grief support and bereavement resources.
CIRCLE OF FAITH GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 660-8066 • 18228 County R, Denmark
Grief support meeting at St. James Parish, Cooperstown. March 10th and May 5th.
12:00-2:00 pm. Contact Tom Bekkers
THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
(920) 370-3858 • For bereaved parents, grandparents or adult siblings grieving the loss of a child (of any age), grandchild, or sibling. Green Bay: Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 pm at First United Methodist Church, 501 Howe St.
DE PERE COMMUNITY CENTER
(920) 339-4097 • 600 Grant St., De Pere.
Call to register for classes in Watercolor painting, Fabric projects, Oil painting and Themed luncheons to name a few.
FROM MOURNING TO HOPE
(920) 737-2790 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay.
Contact Curtis, [email protected] From Mourning to Hope meetings will be held in Festival Foods Community Room, 2430 University Ave., Green Bay
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church • (920) 499-7405. 2160 Packerland Dr., Green Bay. Thursdays, 6:00 pm
Green Bay Community Church • (920) 434-9225. 600 Cardinal Lane, Green Bay. Mondays, 6:30 pm. Facilitator: Kim Sechler, Pastoral Care Pastor
New Hope United Methodist Church • (920) 360‑7396. 1950 Dickinson Road, De Pere, Mondays 6:00 pm
Pilgrim Lutheran Church • (920) 965‑2233. 1731 St. Agnes Dr., Green Bay,
Mondays, 6:30 pm
Spring Lake Church • (920) 983-9090. 301 Adams St., Suite #110, Green Bay.
https://www.griefshare.org/groups/104094. Facilitator, Renee Lubinski. Start date April 16th. Tuesdays 6:00 pm
HEALING YOUR GRIEVING HEART
Call Ann Froelich at (920) 435-6811, [email protected] or Sheila DeLuca at
(920) 336-7786, [email protected] to register. For those who have lost someone through Death. March 26, April 2, 9, 16 & 30; 6:30-8:00 pm at Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr., Green Bay (Please park in lot off of Delahaut.)
HEARTLAND HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 336-6455 • 1145 W Main Ave, De Pere. Heartland Hospice offers a variety of support group activities throughout the year. Call or email Rebecca Busch,
[email protected] for more information on dates, locations and to register for current support group programing.
Website offering tools and advice for stress relief. Click on the Grief & Loss link.
HOLDING CARE BERAVEAMENT GROUP
(920) 468-7848. St. Philip Parish, 312 Victoria St. Contact person: Sr. Helen Keyzer. April 1st, 8th & 15th, 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm
(920)-321-2004 • 3237 Riverside Dr, Green Bay
Healing Together Support Group
Call Karen Ganiard for more information on dates and times of monthly sessions.
LAKESHORE GRIEF SUPPORT PROGRAMS
(920) 682-7742 • A grief group for teens: Meeting on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month, 6:30–7:45 pm. First Lutheran Church 521 N. 8th St., Manitowoc. Contact Stephanie Bowman or email at [email protected]
Wings of Hope
(920) 242-1153 • Helping families as they grieve the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy or SIDS. Jenny Weier, Grief Facilitator
Stepping Stones Suicide Support Group
(920) 901-0779 • Manitowoc. Grief support for those who lost someone to suicide. For more information, contact Curtis Green at [email protected]
LIFE LOSSES GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 865-7844 • SS Edward & Isidore Parish, 3667 Flintville Dr., Suamico. March 27, April 3, & April 10. 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm. Contact: Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse, [email protected] or Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate,
MISCARRIAGE AND INFANT LOSS MEMORIAL
(920) 336-7768 • Resurrection Green Bay,
333 Hilltop, Green Bay. Contact Person: Sheila De Luca, Pastoral Associate
NEW HOPE GRIEF GROUP
(920) 496-2160 • Quad Parish Office, 1087 Kellogg St., Room 105. Grief Support meetings: 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21; 1:30-3:00 pm. Call Sr. Pat Clement to register for [email protected]
Pulaski grief support
(920) 822-3223 • 124 E Pulaski St, Pulaski. Open to all faiths and all ages. No registration required. Call for meeting schedule.
ST. ANNE’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
(920) 336-9571 • 347 S. Libal St. DePere
Walking Through the Valley will take you through a process of sharing and learning how
to cope with loss. Five Monday evenings: July 8, 15, 22, 29 & August 5th. Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm. Individual grief support available throughout the year. Call Deacon Mary Lynn Adams or register online www.stannes.us/grief-support-ministry.html
ST. BERNARD GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 468-4811 • 2040 Hillside Ln, Green Bay
Call Sr. Caroline. [email protected]
SERENITY BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 434-2145 ext. 209 • St. John the Baptist Church, 2597 Glendale Ave, Green Bay.
Contact: Ruth Holloway, [email protected]
S.O.S. (SURVIVORS OF SUICIDE)
G(920) 339-8952 • Bellin Administrative Bldg., 2020 S. Webster Ave., Green Bay. For family and friends to cope with suicide loss. Meeting third Monday of each month 7:00-8:30 pm.
SHARE of NORTHEAST WISCONSIN
(920) 433-8634 • St. Vincent Hospital, 835 S. Van Buren St., Green Bay. For parents who have lost a baby through miscarriage, still birth, SIDS or neonatal death.
Monthly Meetings: 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm. Contact Lana Reinke, [email protected] or Theresa Shuck [email protected]
UNITY HOSPICE BEREAVEMENT
(920) 338-1111 • 2366 Oak Ridge Cr., De Pere
Navigating the Waters of Grief:
Registration required. A 5-week support group meeting on Tuesdays in De Pere open to any adult member of the community who has experienced the death of a loved one. Multiple offerings throughout the year in the afternoon and evenings. Afternoon (1:30-3:00 pm): March 12 - April 9, April 30 - May 28. Evenings (6:00-7:30 PM): April 2 – April 30,
May 21 – June 18
Generations: Hope for Grieving Families Designed to support grieving families with children and teens ages 6-18. Dinner is served each evening at no charge. Meetings 2nd Thursday of every month 5:30-7:30 pm in Green Bay
Understanding Grief: Meeting monthly on Wednesdays.
Wausaukee Area: 1st Wednesday of every month 10:00–11:30 am
Marinette Area: 1st Wednesday of every month 12:30–2:00 pm
Sturgeon Bay Area: 2nd Wednesday of every month 12:00–1:30 pm
Gillett Area: 4th Wednesday of every month 12:00-1:30 pm
Women’s Luncheon: Meeting 3rd Wednesday of every month from 12:00-1:30 pm at a local restaurant for conversation & support. Lunch is purchased off the menu.
Healing Thru the Arts: A hands-on creative grief workshop for adults offered the 4th Thursday of the month from 10:00 am-12 noon or 2:00-4:00 pm. Craft supplies provided. The workshop is led by a grief counselor who will provide support and guidance throughout the session.