A TO SZE
(920) 562-6742 • 459 Choctaw Ct, Green Bay.
Senior Lifestyle Consulting & Case Management. Contact Tammy Sze, [email protected]
ABUNDANT LIFE COUNSELING AND RENEWAL CENTER
(920) 482-2932 • 1221 Bellevue St. Ste #113, Green Bay. Contact Carrie [email protected]
(920) 497-4672 • 300 Adams St, Green Bay
ASERA CARE HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP. 2nd Weds of the month at 2:00 pm. Free and open to the public. Contact Mandy Sarazen at [email protected]
AFFINITY VISITING NURSES HOSPICE
(920) 727-2000 or 1 (866) 236-8500 • Appleton
Fox Point Plaza, 816 Winneconne Ave, Neenah
A Time To Mourn
Six-week grief support for adults who have lost an adult loved one. Co-led by professionals trained in grief support. No fee. Advance registration required. Offered 3 times yearly. Call Angie Schuldt, [email protected]
Men Journeying Through Grief
Meeting 1st Wednesday of every month 6:00-8:00 in Neenah. For men only.
Alzheimer/dementia support group
(920) 434-2024 • 3370 Deerfield Ln W, Suamico.
1st Thursday of the month at 5:30.
Contact Laura, [email protected]
AURORA AT HOME
(920) 288-5100 • Aurora BayCare Medical Center, 931 Discovery Rd, Green Bay.
Aurora at Home Hospice • Contact Kaitlyn Schobert, Bereavement Coordinator.
Event: General Grief Support – 6 Week Series.
Location: The Chapel of Aurora BayCare Hospital, 2-3:30 pm. Dates we meet: January: 8, 22; February: 5, 19; March 5, 19.
Please call to Register. Registration Required. Call or email: [email protected] Manitowoc/Two Rivers, Sheboygan and Oshkosh
AURORA HEALTHCARE BEREAVEMENT GROUP
(920) 288-3094 • 2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay
For adults; 4-week session; January, April, July & October. Monday 1:00-2:30 pm,
Aurora BayCare Medical Center Chapel, call or email Renee Lubinski, [email protected]
2420 Nicolet Dr, Green Bay
A week long day camp from 8:30 am-4:30 pm for grieving children, ages 7-14, held at the UWGB Campus.
Registration will be available January 2018. Contact Illene Cupit, [email protected]
THE CARE COMMUNITY
In-Sight Books, Inc. web site for Grief’s Safe Place.
Visit Insightbooks.com for those who have experienced a loss.
(920) 965-6343 • 3475 Humboldt Rd, Green Bay
Divorce Care: Tuesdays 6:30-8:00. Contact Lynn Duncan, [email protected]
(920) 737-2790 • 831 Schoen St, Green Bay
Brunchformation: Introduction to Grief, January 13
Widow Connection: Grief Support January 20, 27; February 3, 17, 24
Hope for Hurting Hearts: February 10
Contact Curtis [email protected]
CHILDREN’S HEALTH ALLIANCE OF WI INFANT DEATH CENTER
(414) 292-4046 • The Infant Death center connects with families who experience a sudden and unexpected death of an infant to better understand their unique grieving needs and provides appropriate resources. Staff works closely with professionals serving grieving families to provide additional resources and self-care information for the professional. Visit chawisconsin.org for a complete listing of grief support and bereavement resources.
CIRCLE OF FAITH GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 660-8066 • 18228 County R, Denmark
Grief support meeting at St. James Parish, Cooperstown.
January 28th 12:00-2:00 pm Contact Tom Bekkers
THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
(920) 370-3858 • For bereaved parents, grandparents or adult siblings grieving the loss of a child (of any age), grandchild, or sibling.
Green Bay: Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month, 7 pm at First United Methodist Church, 501 Howe St.
DE PERE COMMUNITY CENTER
(920) 339-4097 • 600 Grant St., De Pere.
Call to register for winter classes in Watercolor painting, Fabric projects, Oil painting and Themed luncheons to name a few.
FROM MOURNING TO HOPE
(920) 737-2790 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay.
Contact Curtis, [email protected]
GRIEF SHARE PROGRAM
Central Church • (920) 737-2790.
831 Schoen St., Green Bay, WI 54302.
Contact Curtis [email protected]
Green Bay Community Church • (920) 434-9225.
600 Cardinal Lane, Green Bay. Meets Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Contact Tracy [email protected]
Pilgrim Lutheran Church • (920)-965-2233.
1731 St. Agnes Dr. Meets Mondays, September 11th through December 18, 6:30-8:30 pm.
Call Linda [email protected]
HEALING YOUR GRIEVING HEART
Call Ann Froelich at (920) 435-6811, [email protected] or Sheila DeLuca at (920) 336-7786, [email protected] to register. For those who have lost someone through death.
Tuesdays, February 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27, 6:30-8 pm. Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr., Green Bay. (Please park in lot off of Delahaut)
HEARTLAND HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 336-6455 • 1145 W Main Ave, De Pere Heartland Hospice offers a variety of support group activities throughout the year.
Call or email Rebecca Busch at [email protected] for more information on dates, locations and to register for current support group programing.
(920)-321-2004 • 3237 Riverside Dr, Green Bay
Healing Together Support Group
Call Pam Sengstock for more information on dates and times of sessions. [email protected]
LAKESHORE GRIEF SUPPORT PROGRAMS
Safe Harbor • (920) 682-7742
A grief group for teens: Meeting on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month, 6:30-7:45 pm.
First Lutheran Church 521 N 8th St, Manitowoc. Contact Stephanie Bowman or email at [email protected]
Wings of Hope • (920) 242-1153
Helping families as they grieve the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy or SIDS. Jenny Weier, Grief Facilitator
Stepping Stones Suicide Support Group, Manitowoc • (920) 901-0779
Grief support for those who lost someone to suicide. For more information, contact Curtis Green at [email protected]
NEW HOPE GRIEF GROUP
(920) 496-2160 • Quad Parish Office, 1087 Kellogg St., Room 105. Grief Support meetings January 30 and February 6, 13, 20 & 27 at 1:30-3:00 pm.
Call Sr. Pat Clement to register. [email protected]
Pulaski grief support
(920) 822-3223 • 124 E Pulaski St, Pulaski
Open to all faiths and all ages. No registration required. Call for meeting schedule.
ST. ANNE’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
(920) 336-9571 • 347 S. Libal St. De Pere
Walking Through the Valley will take you through a process of sharing and learning how to cope with loss. November 13, 20, 27; December 4, 11; February 19, 26. Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm. Call Deacon Mary Lynn Adams
ST. BERNARD GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 496-4811 • 2040 Hillside Ln, Green Bay
Call Sr. Caroline. [email protected]
SERENITY BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 434-2145 ext. 214 • St. John the Baptist Church, 2597 Glendale Ave, Green Bay.
Contact: Sr. Kathy Lange, [email protected]
S.O.S. (SURVIVORS OF SUICIDE)
Green Bay (920) 339-8952 • Bellin Administrative Bldg., 2020 S. Webster Ave.
For family and friends to cope with suicide loss. Meeting 3rd Monday of each month, 7:00-8:30 pm.
SHARE of NORTHEAST WISCONSIN
(920) 433-8634 • St. Vincent Hospital, 835 S. Van Buren St., Green Bay.
For parents who have lost a baby through miscarriage, still birth, SIDS or neonatal death.
Monthly Meetings: 2nd Thursday of each month, at 7:00 pm.
UNITY HOSPICE BEREAVEMENT
(920) 338-1111 • 2366 Oak Ridge Cr., De Pere
Navigating the Waters of Grief:
Registration required. A 5-week support group meeting on Tuesdays in De Pere open to any adult member of the community who has experienced the death of a loved one. Multiple offerings throughout the year in the afternoon and evenings.
Winter 2018 offerings:
Afternoons: 1:30-3:00 pm • January 30-February 27
Evenings: 6:00-7:30 pm • January 30-February 27
Hope and the Holidays:
A 5-week support group focusing on grief around the holidays which meets on Tuesdays in De Pere and is open to any adult member of the community who has experienced the death of a loved one.
November 14-December 12, 2017 • 1:30-3:00 or 6:00-7:30 pm
Hope for Grieving Families Designed to support grieving families with children and teens ages 6-18. Dinner is served each evening at no charge.
Meetings 2nd Thurs. of every month 5:30-7:30 pm in Green Bay
Meeting monthly on Wednesdays.
Wausaukee Area • 1st Wednesday of every month 10:00-11:30
Marinette Area • 1st Wednesday of every month 12:30-2:00
Sturgeon Bay Area • 2nd Wednesday of every month 12:00-1:30
Gillett Area • 4th Wednesday of every month 12:00-1:30
3rd Wednesday of every month from 12:00-1:30 pm at a local restaurant for conversation & support.
Lunch purchased off menu.
Healing Thru the Arts:
A hands-on creative grief workshop for adults offered multiple times throughout the year.
Beginning in 2018, Healing Thru the Arts will meet monthly on the 4th Thursday of the month from 10:00 am-12 noon or 2:00-4:00 pm. Craft supplies provided.